Monday, July 17, 2006

Radio Controlled Helicopter Aerobatics

I am amazed at what some guys can do with radio controlled aircraft. Growing up, one of my older relatives flew RC airplanes and a helicopter or two. He was quite good at it and still enjoys the hobby to this day.

Watching this video remided me of some of the cool things that he would do with some of his planes. This guy really knows how to handle this small helicopter. WOW!!!



If you can't see the video, please click here.


View more at Lunchbreak Videos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From my personal experiance, flying RC planes is not that hard. RC plane acrobatics is fairly easy too, but it can be quite expensive if you learn new maneuvers at low altitudes from the ground.

Flying RC choppers on the other hand is extremely difficult. I spent well over $1,0000 (over a looooooonnnng period of time) on replacement parts for the choppers. I never perfected (nor get anywhere near) flying the choppers.


You commented on my blog, flightdream.blogspot.com, and I would like to thank you for doing so. It's a good feeling that someone is actually reading it. I now feel motivated to post more and more content.

Thanks,
Mark